Roasted Mac and Potato Cake
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Bakes
- 300g cooked macaroni pasta
- 250g Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes
- 100g cooked potatoes, crushed
- 100g shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- Pinch of nutmeg powder
- 5 tbsp of bread crumbs
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Shape the mixture into 10 - 12 patties.
- In a large non-stick pan, add some cooking oil. Place the patty and allow it to pan fry until nicely browned on both sides.
- Chef's Tip: You can bake the mixture in a casserole instead of pan frying.