Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 50g Anchor Butter
- 350g arborio rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 65ml white wine
- 1 litre warm chicken or vegetable stock, preferably low salt
- 200g Grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 8 slices prosciutto, halved
- 8 sage leaves
- Heat Anchor Butter over a low heat and panfry rice, onion and garlic until lightly golden.
- Gradually add stock (about 250ml at a time), gently simmering to absorb in between each addition. Just prior to the last 250ml of stock being added, fold through cheeses and allow to melt through.
- Heat oil in a separate pan and panfry prosciutto and sage leaves until crisp.
- Serve risotto in shallow bowls and top with crispy prosciutto and sage.