Made with Perfect Italiano™ Traditional Hard Cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 brown onion, peeled and diced
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 400g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 5 cups good quality stock
- Baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbs butter Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese grated, plus extra for serving
- Seasoning to Taste
- Heat oil in large pan and cook onion until softened. Add rice and continue to cook for a few minutes. Add pumpkin.
- Add one cup of stock and cook, stir until the stock is absorbed. Reduce heat and continue adding stock, half a cup at a time. When the stock is absorbed, add the next cupful. When you have added all the stock, check to see if the rice is cooked (it should still be slightly firm to the bite). Stir in spinach until wilted.
- Add the butter and Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese and stir through until melted. Check the seasoning, remove from heat and serve with extra traditional hard cheese.