Pumpkin, Pinenuts, Spinach & Pizza
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 250g pumpkin, thinly sliced
- Splash of olive oil
- Handful of pinenuts
- 250gm pizza dough thinly rolled out (or 1 readymade base)
- 1/4 cup tomato passata or tomato paste
- 125g packet of Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- Handful of fresh baby spinach leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Place pumpkin on roasting tray, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 10 - 15 minutes while the oven preheats, until tender.
- Scatter pinenuts on a separate baking tray and brown them in the oven for a few minutes.
- Thinly spread tomato passata over base, then top with Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza, pumpkin, sage and pinenuts.
- Cook in oven for 8 - 10 minutes until base is crispy.
- Top with fresh spinach leaves and serve.