Potato Rosti Florentine
- 700g potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 25g Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 40g Anchor Butter
- 150g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 6 poached eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper, extra, to taste
- Combine potato, egg, flour, Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese, parsley and seasonings.
- Form mixture into 6 patties.
- Melt butter in a non stick frypan and cook patties until crisp and golden.
- Top each rosti with a slice of Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated, cover and cook until mozzarella begins to melt.
- Place rosti onto warm serving plates.
- Add garlic and spinach to frypan and cook for 30 seconds until wilted.
- Season to taste.
- To serve, top each rosti with wilted spinach, a poached egg and season with black pepper.