Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 500g pizza dough (or 2 ready made bases)
- Tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Splash of olive oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup of Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- 6 Fresh basil leaves
- Seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Roll out the dough thinly and spread with a little tomato paste.
- Mix the garlic with the oil.
- Lay a few slices of tomato on the base and drizzle with a little oil.
- Add the Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza, sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Cook in oven for about 8-10 minutes until base is cooked and crisp.