Pesto Prawn Linguine
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 300g Linguine Pasta, cooked & drained
- 2 tbsp olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 100g Perfect Italiano Parmesan , grated
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil Extra
- 300g Green Prawn Meat, deveined
- 1/2 cup Herbs finely chopped (parsley, dill, chives)
- 1 Lemon zested & juiced
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste Perfect Italiano Shaved Parmesan
- Heat oil over a medium heat for 2 minutes then sauté garlic for 1 minute, stir in the combined breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Continue stirring until breadcrumbs are golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat the extra olive oil over a medium heat and sauté the prawns for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the herbs and lemon zest and juice.
- Toss the prawns through the freshly drained pasta with the cheesy crumbs. Season with black pepper.
- Garnish with Perfect Italiano cheese.