Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 1 Pre prepared pizza base
- 250g ricotta
- 4 Tblsp Sun dried Tomato Pesto
- 100g Shaved Prosciutto slices
- 5 Roma tomatoes, halved & roasted
- 10 Mushrooms, halved & roasted
- 50g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 200g Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- Place Pizza bases onto lined oven trays.
- In a small bowl blend the ricotta and pesto together until well combined.
- Spread the ricotta mixture generously over the pizza base and top with the sliced prosciutto, roma tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach leaves.
- Finally sprinkle over the Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza cheese and bake in the pre-heated oven 220°C for 15 - 18 minutes or until Pizza is golden brown and cheese is bubbling. Serve immediately.