Pasta with Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes
- 400g spiral pasta
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into florets
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 of a cup of fresh herbs, chopped Grated Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese to serve
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender. Add broccoli for the last few minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in pan and cook garlic with tomatoes and fresh herbs. Toss cooked broccoli in pan, add pasta and stir.
- Serve with plenty of Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese.