Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 400g papparedelle pasta
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bacon rashers, finely sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- Clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 400g tin tomatoes
- Grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Cook pasta until tender. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, sauté bacon, onion, garlic and chilli in a pan with oil for a few minutes until cooked. Add tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and toss to coat with sauce.
- Garnish with Grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan and chopped parsley.