Pan Seared Salmon with Mediterranean Salsa
- 4 salmon fillets, 180g
- 300ml vegetable oil
- 100g Anchor Butter
- 4 medium roma tomatoes, filleted
- 200g kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 spanish onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 400g baby spinach, washed
- Course pepper grinder
- 50g Perfect Italiano Grated Traditional Hard Cheese
- 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- Sear salmon skin side down on a medium to high heat until crispy in 50g Anchor Butter and oil.
- Turn and finish until firm. Put aside and rest.
- Sauté tomatoes, olives, onion and garlic lightly with remaining 50g butter.
- Add spinach and wilt and season with pepper and Perfect Italiano Grated Traditional Hard Cheese.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- To make Parsley Oil: 1. Heat oil to 70°C and blend with parsley and spinach. Pass through a fine sieve. 2. On a plate place spinach mix, atop with salmon and finish with Grated Traditional Hard Cheese and parsley oil.