Orecchiette Pasta with Capsicum and Caper Brown Butter
- 100g Anchor Butter
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 250g small button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 250g roasted red capsicum (2 large capsicums), cut into thick strips
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 350g orecchiette* pasta, cooked in salted water until al dente, kept warm
- 1/2 cup finely grated Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese Grated for serving
- Melt butter in a large heavy based frypan. Add garlic, pine nuts and mushrooms cook until golden and softened. Stir in capers, capsicum and parsley, heat through.
- Pour freshly cooked pasta and grated Traditional Hard Cheese into butter sauce, season to taste and toss over low heat for 2 minutes until cheese is melted and pasta is lightly coated in sauce. Serve immediately with lashings of grated parmesan.