Mushroom Baked Rice
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Bakes
- ½ pack Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes
- 150g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 500g cooked rice
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a hot pan, sauté mushrooms with oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream of mushroom and a bit of water.
- Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay a baking dish with rice followed by mushroom sauce.
- Top with Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Bake in 180°C oven until cheese melts golden brown.