Mushroom and Romano Pasta
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Traditional Hard Cheese
- 2 Tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 200g Mushrooms, finely sliced (swiss brown, shitake, button)
- 50g Dried Porcini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 4 cups Chicken stock, hot
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 100g Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese Grated
- 1 cup Continental Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese Grated
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté the garlic and onion 3 – 4 minutes. Add the mushrooms to the pan and sauté 4 - 5 minutes, stir in the rice and cook stirring 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in the hot stock a little at a time and stir it well after addition. Cover with a lid but continue to stir occasionally until all the liquid is absorbed. Takes approximately 13 minutes.
- Stir in the white wine, Perfect Italiano Grated Traditional Hard Cheese and chopped parsley.
- Serve garnished with Perfect Italiano Grated Traditional Hard Cheese.