Mac & Cheese Lava Bowl
Made with Perfect Italiano™ 4 Cheese Melt
- Boil elbow pasta for 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Lay and flatten Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese into circles on a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 200°C for 8-10 minutes.
- While still hot, use a skillet to quickly remove from baking tray.
- Form into a bowl-shape by draping over a round object. Let it cool and harden.
- Melt Anchor Unsalted Butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Pour milk into the mixture while continuously stirring to ensure sauce’s smooth consistency.
- Once sauce begins to bubble, add all cheeses and stir until cheese is melted.
- Pour mac and cheese into formed cheese bowls.