Lemon Risotto with Grilled Fish
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 20g Anchor Butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 3 cups hot chicken stock
- 1/4 cup grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- Juice and finely grated rind of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- Grilled fish and greens for serving
- Heat butter in a heavy based pan. Cook onion in butter until tender. Add rice and toast for 2-3 minutes over a low heat.
- Pour 1 cup of stock into the rice until it is fully absorbed and that the rice becomes tender.
- Stir in the Perfect Italiano Parmesan, lemon juice and rind, and parsley. Serve with fish, greens and extra Parmesan.