Homemade Cheesy Sausages & Mash
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
1kg good quality beef mince
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- 1 – 2 tablespoons rice flour or plain flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 rosemary stalks
- 12 thin slices prosciutto or thinly sliced bacon
- 1kg desiree potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- 50g Anchor Butter
- Olive Oil, for frying
- Steamed vegetables, for serving
- Combine mince, garlic, Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza, rice flour and seasoning until well combined. Remove the leaves from each rosemary stalk leaving some on top and shape mince into thin sausages around each stalk. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each sausage and refrigerate until required.
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain and return to pot. Add milk, Perfect Italiano Parmesan and butter. Mash until smooth. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a frypan over medium heat and cook sausages for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve sausages with mash and steamed vegetables.