Herb Crumbed Roast Tomatoes
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 6 Ripe Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Oregano and Basil)
- 1/2 cup Grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella
- 12 Pitted Black Olives
- 6 Slices of Prosciutto
- Cut tomatoes in half, drizzle with oil and roast in a 200C oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix breadcrumbs with herbs, grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella, olives and some extra oil.
- Top the tomatoes with the breadcrumb mixture and roughly chopped prosciutto. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.