- Pinch the Perfect Italiano Mozzarella and Traditional Hard Cheese together to form a 1 cm diameter ball.
- Blitz or finely chop ham, corn (leave a bit of whole corn bits inside), and breadcrumbs together and mix until you get a paste texture. Add salt and pepper.
- Adjust with more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too moist.
- Take about 1.5 tbsp of paste and flatten with both palms.
- Place the 1 cm cheese ball into the center then gently fold and enclose by rolling them smoothly between the palms to form about a 4 cm diameter ball.
- Coat balls with beaten egg followed by breadcrumbs.
- In a hot pan, pan fry the croquettes until golden brown.