Grilled Steak with Sautéed Capsicum
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 eye fillet steaks
- Perfect Italiano Grated Traditional Hard Cheese, for serving
- Heat oil over low heat. Add capsicum and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes until tender. Stir in balsamic, sugar and seasoning. Cook a further 3-4 minutes.
- Grill steaks to your liking.
- Serve capsicum over steaks, topped with Perfect Italiano Grated Traditional Hard Cheese.