Gnocchi with Chicken & Green Beans in a Cream Sauce
- 200g chicken breast
- 40g flaked almonds
- 25g Anchor Butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 200ml Cooking Cream
- 80g green beans
- 400g store bought gnocchi
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 60g grated Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese
- Dice the chicken into 1 inch pieces, then fry or roast the chicken breast.
- Dry roast the almonds in a heated pan then put to the side.
- Melt butter in the pan and add garlic. After about 1 minute add the cream.
- Blanch the green beans in a pot of boiling salted water for about 1 minute then remove and add them into the sauce.
- Put the gnocchi into the boiling water and wait for them to rise to the top of the water (this is how you know they’re cooked).
- Once gnocchi is cooked add the sauce and toss until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.