Garden Pizza (Pizza Giardino)
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 2 readymade bases
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Splash of olive oil
- 2 small zucchinis, thinly sliced
- Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- Handful fresh oregano leaves
- Handful of fresh rocket leaves
- Season to taste
- Preheat oven to 250C.
- Spread Pizza bases with a little tomato paste.
- Mix the garlic with the oil.
- Lay a few slices of zucchini on the base and drizzle with a little
- Add Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza, sprinkle with oregano and season to taste.
- Cook in oven for about 8-10 minutes until base is cooked and scatter over rocket leaves and serve.