Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
1hr 0 minutes
- 2 large eggplants, cut lengthways into 1cm slices
- 40g Anchor Butter, melted
- 200g thinly sliced prosciutto, cut in thirds
- 500g tub ricotta
- 125g Grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 35g pack of frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Italian tomato cooking sauce
- 250g pack Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- Crisp salad and crusty bread, for serving
- Brush eggplant with butter and cook under a hot grill or on a grill plate until golden and cooked.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, parsley, egg and seasonings. Top each eggplant slice with prosciutto. Place tablespoonfuls of cheese mixture along the narrow edge of the prosciutto and roll up to resemble cannelloni.
- Place rolls in a buttered 25cm x 30cm baking dish. Pour tomato sauce over eggplant rolls and sprinkle with Perfect Pizza. Bake at 180°C for 45-50 minutes or until cooked and golden. Serve with crisp salad and crusty bread.