Creamy Chicken & Sundried Tomato Risotto
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 400g Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1.25 litres reduced salt chicken stock, simmering
- 50g Anchor Butter
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated
- 25g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, washed Grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan, to serve
- Coat chicken in half the oil and season to taste. Cook in a large heavy based saucepan for 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove and rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Add remaining oil, onion and garlic to saucepan and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add rice and cook stirring for a further minute. Stir in tomatoes and 1 cup hot stock and cook over medium heat, stirring continuously until most of the stock has been absorbed. Continue adding stock 1 cup at a time, stirring until all the stock has almost been absorbed and rice is tender.
- Stir in butter, Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated, Perfect Italiano Parmesan, spinach and chicken. Serve immediately sprinkled with black pepper and extra Perfect Italiano Parmesan.