Made with Perfect Italiano™ Traditional Hard Cheese
- 4 chicken breasts, without skin
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Coarse dried breadcrumbs
- Olive Oil for frying
- 400 g canned tomatoes, chopped Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese Grated
- Season to taste
- Coat the chicken in the flour, then in egg, and finally in the crumbs. Heat olive oil in a fry pan and brown the chicken on both sides until golden, adding extra oil as you cook the remaining chicken.
- Place chicken on serving plates and top with tomato sauce and Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese Grated.
- Place under the grill for 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese melts.