1hr 10 minutes
- 15g Anchor Butter
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese Grated
- 125g Ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 Chicken Marylands with skin on
- 1kg potatoes, thinly sliced
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 clove of garlic, extra, thinly sliced
- Steamed vegetables, for serving
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over low heat. Add onion, garlic and prosciutto. Sauté until onion is soft.
- Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese Grated, Ricotta, lemon rind, oregano and season to taste.
- Using wet fingers loosen skin from chicken flesh to form a pocket and fill with cheese mixture. Combine potatoes, oil, sliced garlic and seasonings in a large roasting pan. Arrange chicken over potatoes and bake at 180°C fan forced for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked and potatoes are golden.
- Serve chicken with roasted potatoes and steamed vegetables.