Cheesy Turkey Casserole
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 200g sliced turkey ham
- 200g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese
- 100g Portobello mushrooms sliced
- 150g cooked broccoli
- 50g raisins
- 50g cranberries
- 200ml cream
- Pinch of all spice
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a casserole, mix and toss all the ingredients together except the cheese.
- Flatten the mixture evenly in a casserole and sprinkle with a generous amount of cheese.
- Bake the dish in a pre-heated oven of 180-degrees celcius for 15 minutes or until the cheese is nicely browned.
- Chef's Tip: You can substitute turkey ham with turkey breast or any meat to your liking!