- Preheat oven to 300°C and spray a Pyrex oblong baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a Pyrex mixing bowl, mix together 300g Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes Cheese, Anchor Butter, Perfect Italiano Ricotta Cheese, until combined. Set aside cheese topping.
- Slice the sweet potatoes and boil it in a Corningware casserole.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add spinach, tomatoes, salt and pepper and Italian seasoning. Heat the mixture until the spinach wilts, set aside red sauce.
- Spread all of the red sauce onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top with half of the sweet potatoes.
- Add half of the cheese topping and then the remaining half of sweet potatoes and repeat the process.
- Sprinkle the remaining 150g Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes Cheese on top. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil after 30 minutes and bake for another 10 minutes
- Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving on Corelle plate.