Cheesy Potato Bake
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Bakes
- 40g of Anchor butter
- 8 Potatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 cloves of Garlic, finely sliced
- 300ml Cream
- 300ml Milk
- ½ packet of Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes
- Fresh Thyme
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 °C
- Grease baking dish with butter.
- Slice potatoes into finger width slices and finely slice the garlic. Layer potato and garlic in baking dish.
- Mix cream, milk, thyme and Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes in a bowl, season with salt and pepper then pour over potatoes.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted golden brown.