Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 250g Plain Corn chips
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained
- 250ml Tomato salsa
- 100g Jalapeño chilli’s, sliced thinly
- 500g Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- 100g Guacamole Avocado dip
- 100g Sour Cream
- Place 1/3 of the corn chips into the base of a shallow 30cm baking dish.
- Sprinkle over 1/2 the red kidney beans, 1/2 of the salsa and 1/2 of the Parmesan grated cheese.
- Top with remaining corn chips, red kidney beans, salsa and cheese.
- Bake the Nacho’s in the pre-heated oven 220°C for 15 minutes until cheese is melted
- Top the Nacho’s with the Jalapeño’s, guacamole and sour cream. Serve hot.