Cheesy Layered Vegetable Bake
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 6 Potatoes, sliced thinly
- 500g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Block, sliced thinly
- 800g can diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 2 Spanish Purple onions, peeled & sliced
- 4 Zucchini, sliced
- 4 Capsicum, diced
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black pepper
- Perfect with Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Block.
- Combine the tomatoes, herbs and garlic together and spread half the tomatoes over the potatoes.
- Top with a layer of Mozzarella slices.
- Top the cheese with the Spanish onion, zucchini, capsicum and potatoes, spread over the remaining diced tomatoes. Finally top with the remaining Mozzarella cheese slices.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven 180°C for 45 - 50 minutes until vegetables are cooked and cheese is golden brown. Serve hot as an accompaniment to any meal.