Cheesy Asparagus Omelette
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 40g Anchor butter
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- 1 bunch asparagus spears
- Salt & pepper to season
- Prepare asparagus by breaking off woody stalks and lightly steaming.
- Melt butter in a shallow non stick pan. Sauté spring onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream, grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan with the spring onions and garlic. Cook over a low heat until egg is set.
- Lay asparagus across the middle of omelette.
- Fold the omelette in half over the asparagus.
- Serve hot with a little salad garnish.