Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
1 hour 30 minutes
- 800g plain flour, sifted
- 1 tblsp dried yeast
- 2 tspn salt
- 2 tspn sugar
- 500ml warm water
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 500g beef mince
- 700g pasta sauce
- 2 tspn oregano
- Salt & pepper
- 500g Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar and water to a soft dough. Place in a large greased bowl, cover and rest in a warm place for 20 minutes until doubled in size.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion until softened. Add beef and cook until browned. Add pasta sauce and oregano, simmer for 5-10 minutes and season to taste.
- Knead dough for 3-4 minutes until smooth then divide into eight portions. Roll each out to form a 24cm round.
- Place 1/3 cup Bolognese sauce onto half of each round leaving a 2cm border. Top with 1/2 cup Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza then fold over other half, crimping edges to seal. Brush tops with oil and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake at 200°C for 10-12 minutes or until puffed and golden.