Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
1hr 0 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic, crushed into fine paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cos lettuce hearts, washed
- 4 boiled eggs, quartered
- 2 rashers of lean bacon, sliced
- 4 slices bread, cut into cubes
- 4 anchovies
- Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- Fry bacon in a little olive oil. Remove from pad, add bread, fry in bacon fat and toss till crispy.
- In a large bowl mix lettuce with dressing add bacon and bread.
- Garnish with eggs, anchovies and grated parmesan and serve with dressing.