Black Olive, Rosemary, Pan Bread
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
1 hour 0 minutes
- 7g sachet dry yeast
- 2 cups lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups plain flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2/3 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 2x 125g packs Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- Light olive oil, for cooking
- Dissolve yeast in ¼ cup lukewarm water. Add remaining lukewarm water, sugar and salt. Stir yeast mixture into 4 cups of plain flour to make very soft, sticky dough. Cover and stand in a warm place for 10 minutes, until frothy.
- Gradually stir in remaining flour, oil, rosemary and olives and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding extra flour if required.
- Divide dough into 8 pieces. Roll each piece into a 20cm round. Place 1/3 cup of Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza in the centre of each round. Fold in half and pinch edges to enclose filling.
- Heat oil in a non stick frypan over medium heat and cook bread on both sides until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve with antipasto and dips.