Beef & Pea Pasta Bake
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 300g Lean Veal or Beef Mince
- Olive Oil
- 1 Brown Onion, Chopped
- 5 Cloves of Garlic, Crushed
- Fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 500g Penne or Spiral Pasta, Cooked
- Half a cup of Peas
- 1 cup of grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Light
- 250g ricotta
- 400g Tin of tomatoes
- 4 Eggs
- Cook mince in a little oil until brown and remove from pan. Cook onion and garlic in a little oil until lightly browned, then add the cooked mince and parsley.
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl. Add mince mixture, peas, tomatoes, eggs, ricotta, and half the grated Perfect Italiano Light Mozzarella. Stir to combine, then spoon into a large baking dish and press down with the back of the spoon. Top with the rest of the Perfect Italiano Light Mozzarella.
- Cover with foil, then bake for 30 minutes in a 180°C oven. Remove foil and bake for a further 20 minutes until golden and crispy on top.