Bacon, Capsicum & Rocket Flat Bread
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 4 rashers bacon, trimmed
- 2 large round pita bread
- 2 tablespoon black olive tapenade
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup rocket, washed
- 100g char-grilled red capsicum
- 100g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella
- Cook bacon in a hot sandwich press or frypan for 2 minutes.
- Spread pita bread with tapenade and top with onion, rocket, bacon, capsicum and Perfect Italiano Mozzarella.
- Roll up pita bread to enclose filling and toast in the hot sandwich press until flattened and crisp. Alternatively, cook in a frypan for a few minutes on each side until golden. Cut in half and serve immediately.