Made with Perfect Italiano™ Traditional Hard Cheese
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1x 7g sachet dried yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 125g Perfect Italiano Grated Traditional Hard Cheese
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tsp oil
- 100g thinly sliced smoked ham
- 250g tub Ricotta
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 1/2 cups char-grilled vegetables, chopped (eggplant, zucchini, red capsicum)
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- Combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt and half the traditional hard cheese in a bowl. Add water and oil, mix to form a soft dough, adding more water if necessary. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Roll dough into a 40cm x 30cm rectangle. Sprinkle remaining traditional hard cheese over dough, top with ham. Combine Ricotta and pesto and spread over ham, top with vegetables and Perfect Pizza. Roll up to enclose filling.
- Cut into 12 rounds and place onto a baking paper lined oven tray. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes, until cooked and golden.