Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1x 7g sachet dried yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 125g Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tsp oil
- 100g thinly sliced smoked ham
- 250g tub Ricotta
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 1/2 cups char-grilled vegetables, chopped (eggplant, zucchini, red capsicum)
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- Combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt and half the Parmesan in a bowl. Add water and oil, mix to form a soft dough, adding more water if necessary. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Roll dough into a 40cm x 30cm rectangle. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over dough, top with ham. Combine Ricotta and pesto and spread over ham, top with vegetables and Perfect Pizza. Roll up to enclose filling.
- Cut into 12 rounds and place onto a baking paper lined oven tray. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes, until cooked and golden.