Wonton Ravioli with Soya Marinated Prawns and Parmesan Fondue
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 100g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 100g Anchor unsalted butter
- 20 pcs of wonton skin (square shaped)
- 20g light soya sauce
- 30g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 110g full cream milk
- 1 stalk of spring onion
- 20g white wine
- 10 pcs of tiger prawns
- Peel and marinate prawns with soya, garlic, olive oil and spring onion.
- Make Parmesan fondue by mixing Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese, milk, butter and white wine.
- Warm up mixture in a bain-marie till creamy and season with white pepper.
- Fill wonton with prawn. Seal nicely. Put in boiling water for 3 min.
- Pour fondue on plate and lay down the ravioli.
- Season with Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese and spring onion.