Pumpkin Beetroot and Parmesan Salad
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 100ml olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 500g baby beetroot, trimmed, cut into wedges
- 500g pumpkin, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 60g rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 125g pack Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated
- Combine half the oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, sugar, garlic and smoked paprika together.
- Coat beetroot in half the balsamic mix and place in a baking paper lined baking dish. Coat pumpkin in remaining balsamic mix and place in a separate lined baking dish. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Combine remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar, parsley and seasonings to make a dressing.
- Toss cooked vegetables, rocket and dressing, until well coated.