Parmesan Crisps with Smoked Salmon
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 125g grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 250g tub Ricotta
- 100g smoked salmon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- Combine Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan, sesame seeds and season with black pepper. Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking paper lined tray and bake at 200°C for 5 minutes until golden brown and bubbling. Allow to cool 5 minutes until crisp.
- To serve, top each Parmesan Crisp with a generous dollop of Ricotta and a curl of smoked salmon. Sprinkle with combined parsley and lemon rind, season with salt and pepper.