Parmesan Cheese Soufflé
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 75gm Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 100gm egg yolk
- 150gm egg white
- 40gm Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 40gm plain flour
- 240ml milk
- Salt to taste
- Boil milk and Anchor Unsalted Butter. Sift flour into the mixture and cook till smooth and thick.
- Keep mixture warm, then add in egg yolk and Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese. Keep at room temperature.
- Whisk egg whites vigorously until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly fold whisked egg whites into the milk mixture.
- Butter the souffle cup, then pour mixture in.
- Bake at 200°C for 8 minutes or until fluffy and risen. Serve hot.