Pan fried Parmesan Veal with Asparagus
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 8 x 150g veal or lamb steaks, approx 5mm thick
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 200g Grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 500g asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds and blanched
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 tspn sugar
- 1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- Dip steak into egg whites, then into Perfect Italiano Parmesan seasoned with pepper and press on well.
- Panfry for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Toss salad ingredients with combined lemon juice, sugar, olive oil and seasonings to taste.
- Serve salad with Parmesan Veal.