Cheesy Garlic Bread
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 200g Anchor Unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 2 to 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 baguette
- Fine salt
- 200g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese
- Mix softened Anchor butter with garlic, parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Cut the baguette into slices.
- Spread the mixture on the baguette slices
- Toast the garlic bread over medium heat, with the spread side face down. When the spread side is golden brown, flip over and toast lightly.
- Serve on Corelle plate.